Passenger Bill of Rights
As a SCT rider, you are entitled to:
- Safe, reliable, and courteous service.
- A clean, comfortable, well-maintained vehicle that meets Illinois State safety and vehicle inspection requirements.
- A vehicle carrying public liability insurance equal to or greater than Illinois State requirements.
- A licensed, fully trained driver, neatly dressed and well mannered, whose name and photograph are displayed on identification badges worn by each driver.
- Compliance with all vehicle and traffic laws and regulations.
- Dependable departures and full schedule information.
- Safe, orderly procedures for loading and unloading of passengers.
- Fair and reasonable rates.
- Diligent investigation and timely redress of complaints.
Should you have a comment regarding a driver or vehicle displaying the SCT logo, please contact 618-532-8076, ext. 120.